Do you want to work for an ambitious organisation?
Do you have experience working on complex balance sheet reconciliations?
About Our Client
My client is an organisation who have gone through a number of structural changes over the past 12 months and they now have a clear strategic vision for the next 5 years. As a result of the growth within the organisation and their ambitious plans moving forwards they are looking to add talent to their Finance team.
- Support the Reconciliations Team in producing accurate and timely monthly and year-end financial reconciliations ensuring the related financial controls are robust.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet accounts are fully understood, reconciled each month and are formally supported by independent data sources.
- Analyse and interpret data to provide robust and accurate management information to business wide colleagues.
- End to end review and improvement of all owned processes, including testing and implementation of systems where appropriate.
- Design and implement processes to verify balances within balance sheet reconciliations and take proactive action to resolve complex reconciliation issues.
- Contribute to projects to deliver continuous improvement in the delivery of financial operations.
The Successful Applicant
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
Solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles
Experience in complex balance sheet reconciliations.
Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
Excellent oral and written communications.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Experience of using Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP systems
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work in an organisation that has gone through a really exciting change over the last 12 months.