6 - 12 month FTC based in Newcastle
Recruitment Advisor as part of a busy team
About Our Client
* Managing the end to end volume recruitment process - CV sifting, telephone interviews, interview scheduling and candidate management
* Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders
* Arrangement and co-ordination of interviews and other recruitment events
* Posting of adverts in line with brand guidelines
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Candidate search via CV databases, Linked In and in-house systems
* Maintaining and communicating with the pipeline and talent pools
* ATS Systems administration and reporting
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder relationships.
You will be able to start immediately and work for 6 months contract based in Newcastle.
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £25,000 + benefits