Recruitment Business Partner - London and the South East
Leading Business Services organsiation
About Our Client
A leading Business Services organsiation based in London and surroudning counties.
While the post holder will be responsible for a specific geography/business they will be expected to support colleagues responsible for other geographies/businesses, including supporting large scale resourcing initiatives (i.e bid mobilisations/events) as and when required.
This is a regional role and will require regular travel, thus a driving license is a prerequisite to this position - a company car or allowance will be provided.
- Work closely with Operational Managers and business stakeholders to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Develop attraction and selection strategies and to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
- Continually monitor and review open and anticipated vacancies and candidates in the talent pipeline to ensure attraction and selection plans are adapted in order to ensure business requirements are met, coordinating Recruiters as appropriate
- Work with the Head of Resourcing to define the UK-wide attraction strategy, finding new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and guidance, training and development, interview frameworks, tools and tactics as required
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Develop and manage a suite of recruitment KPI's and using the data to drive delivery
- Coach and develop the team of Recruitments Administrators based in the HR Shared Service to ensure an effective process and the best possible candidate experience
- Provide comprehensive effective recruitment MI to the Operational Leadership Team to demonstrate the performance of the service
- Identify opportunity to utilize the Apprenticeship Levy to maximize benefit to the organization
- Partner with HR Business Partners and operational management to support in talent management and succession planning, career and leadership development
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive resourcing experience within a high volume environment
- Demonstrable experience of creating innovative resourcing strategies utilising a wide range of attraction methods /tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of streamlining workflows or making process improvements.
- Ability to understand business drivers and to work through to appropriate solution for business performance
- Influencing skills
- Coaching skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Driving license and willingness to travel across regional regularly and also nationally when demand requires.
What's on Offer
Circa 42k plus a 5k Car Allowance plus benefits