Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Entry level recruitment consultant role in Financial Services
Training provided, team culture, progression and bonus earning potential
About Our Client
Michael Page are actively seeking a Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services, working in a highly productive team in one of our top performing offices. A role with unrivalled sales training, great progression opportunities and highly lucrative as well as being great fun!
As a Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services, your day to do will be mainly comprised of but not limited to:
- Candidate sourcing and management (including meeting, interview management etc.)
- Business development and client management (including meeting clients and running recruitment campaigns)
- Progression opportunities (Either people management or Account Management when you achieve a certain level)
- Full responsibility for your personal brand and P&L.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Recruitment Consultant role will have the following skills and experience:
- Sales or relevant consultancy background
- 2.1 or better at university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude
- Be comfortable on the phone
- Team oriented approach
- Have an interest in or prior knowledge of the Fin Services Industry
What's on Offer
Team culture, training and development provided, based in the City of London office with competitive salary and bonus structure with career progression opportunities.