- Global recruitment consultancy
- Excellent opportunities for progression
About Our Client
Michael Page are a FTSE listed, global recruitment consultancy that acknowledges that people are central to its success. We are a business that thrives on collaboration and continues to evolve and grow through our customer first ethos. If you want to find out what a role with Michael Page could look like for you, get in touch!
You will be responsible for managing client relationships and wll own the full recruitment process, from candidate attraction through to offer management. You will manage and develop existing accounts, whilst developing new business through being a subject matter expert in your area. This role is all about people; you will change lives for the better by helping candidates to find a job they love, and by finding great people for your clients. You will become a consultant in every respect; managing expectations and helping to shape what people want/need.
The Successful Applicant
- Desire to be successful
- Proactive/Self Starter
- Resilient and driven
- Strive to be better
- Commercially astute
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales would be preferable
- Experience of recruiting into manufacturing would be an advantage
What's on Offer
We are recruiting people at various levels within our manufacturing team and would consider all levels of experience. If you would like to join a high performing team that is in growth and add value, get in touch to find out more.
- £competitive salary based on experience + industry leading benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Ability to work alongside some of the best in industry
- Exceptional training and development
- Incentives and initiatives to keep you rewarded for your hard work
- Dynamic working policy
- Dress for your day
- Career progression