Unrivalled career progression
Meritocratic rewards and incentives
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our Nottingham office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
PageGroup in Nottingham are seeking experienced Recruiters who are looking to take their career to the next level within a leading organisation where their career progression and recognition (and reward) for hard work is prioritised.
As a 360 degree consultant you would be expected to utilise all of the experience and skills you'd generated in your career to date to develop further within your specific specialism. Being able to sell the PageGroup offering to new business alongside leveraging off our existing extensive clientele is crucial for your own success.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious 360 Recruiters with a demonstrable track record of success. You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with a uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs