- Career progression
- Competitive compensation and benefits scheme
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
With c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
As a specialist recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business relationships that you will be able to manage with full autonomy. You'll consult on client's recruitment processes and respond efficiently to needs.You'll strive to maintain a good pipeline of high quality candidates through sourcing in both the passive and active market. You'll also have to influence at all levels through managing interview processes and dealing with complex offer management and negotiation.
What's on Offer
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer