- FTSE 250, uncapped commission, progression
- Fast-Track Career Progression
About Our Client
Do you love working in recruitment but tired of being under appreciated for you hard work?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression?Since launching our business in the UK in 1976 we've developed into one of the world's leading recruitment companies. PageGroup have 4 key brands that specialise in different areas of recruitment -
- Page Executive focusing on helping organisations find suitable leadership talent
- Michael Page is the foundation of the PageGroup brand
- Page Personnel specializes in helping organisations to acquire permanent, temporary or contract staff for clerical roles
- Page Outsourcing is our newest brand, offering hiring solutions for business transformations
Throughout the 4 brands we cover 25 different markets, from Technology to Marketing, Life Sciences to Finance, and a whole host of others in-between. Each of our consultants at PageGroup is a specialist in their field which allows them to build fantastic relationships with both clients and candidates, and also sees us winning tenders for large PSLs.
At PageGroup, we have been committed to our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy since 2012. We therefore, don't just lead in D,E&I from an industry perspective but hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades, such as:
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 & 2018
- Financial Times Diversity 100 2020 & 2019
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019
- Stonewall Top 100 2018
- Clear Assured Gold and are a Disability Confident Employer as well as a Valuable 500 & Race at Work signatory.
This means, that at PageGroup D,E&I isn't just embedded in our culture, but also in every element of our service delivery.
In 2021 we introduced the Executive Shadow Board consisting of 12 employees from across the globe representing different regions, ethnicities, ages, gender, LGBTQ+ within PageGroup. These individuals contribute diversity of thought to the Executive Board's strategy
- Build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multi-nationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us with the following experience -
- At least 12-18 months demonstrated 360 recruitment experience
- Interpersonal skills that harness strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career with PageGroup
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success
- Good team player
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
What's on Offer
- PageGroup offer the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business with an autonomous working environment.
- You will be able to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally
- Flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office
- Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
- Best in industry parental pay policies
- A truly inclusive workplace
- Full and part time roles are available