Must have a positive and proactive approach to developing new business
Must be resilient, a strong team player with initiative and drive
About Our Client
Michael Page are a world leading FTSE 200 business with operations covering 5 continents, and over 20 disciplines including our growing office in Leeds. The Michael Page Finance team has a great team culture that is at once collaborative, competitive and fun and we are looking for like minded individuals to join us.
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge. Within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic industries in the UK, Michael Page are a world leading FTSE 200 business with operations covering 5 continents, and over 20 disciplines including our growing office in Leeds. No two days are the same as a Recruitment Consultant, but broadly speaking a you are primarily responsible for:
* Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client database
* Developing and selling a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
* Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage (not forgetting the post placement service).
* Focussing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM).
* Phone registrations of new candidates where required
* Significant networking to attract new candidates
* Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates * Attend networking events where required
The Successful Applicant
Our team in Leeds is as broad and diverse as the candidates and clients that we recruit with and is made up with a broad range of backgrounds and levels of experience.
To be successfully in recruitment consultancy we will look for a number of key competencies including initiative, drive, influencing skills, resilience and teamwork and typically you will have a previous track record of success within a sales background, although this is not essential if you can demonstrate tangible examples to illustrate experience across our key competencies.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent bonus structure and opportunities to earn additional rewards
- Private health benefits
- Regular team and individual incentive reward days and experiences + great career progression with a clearly defined route mapped out from your first day with the business