About Our Client
From where PageGroup started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Take your career to the next level; join PageGroup and become a recruitment consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for;
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offering CV, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* A proven track record of working in a sales environment.
* A proven communicator with the ability to build rapport effectively.
* Strong time management skills
* Driven, tenacious and resilient individual
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits