This role sits within our established financial services recruitment team.
You will be working with and supported by an experienced team
About Our Client
Michael Page is an International FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. Established in 1976 we recruit for 25 disciplines through 153 offices across 35 countries worldwide. We have been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector across London for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Michael Page Financial Services and Banking is one of our top performing businesses within the UK with a number of specialist recruitment teams based in Aldermanbury square in central London. This is a great opportunity to join a flagship business and be part of our ambitious growth plans.
This business is looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant
The role of Recruitment Consultant will be as follows:
Having operated in this area for over 33 years our successful track record is second to none and we represent an impressive client portfolio, including a broad range of companies from global banking businesses to small independent finance companies. The many long-standing clients we work with are testament to our ability to consistently deliver as the recruiter of choice.
You may not realise the relevancy of your current career to recruitment or the amazing rewards that this industry has to offer. Recruitment is a competitive and rewarding career with many challenges and various key skills required to run a successful recruitment business.
The role involves the full end to end recruitment cycle from development of your candidate portfolio through to client placement. Some key elements in the role include:-
* Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client portfolio.
* Developing a network of candidates whilst managing their aspirations and career search.
* Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage (not forgetting the post placement service).
* Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
The Successful Applicant
Based in central London you will be recruiting into the financial services and banking sector and working with various levels of finance professionals. Wherever you have gained your previous experience, as long as you demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales / recruitment environment, then Michael Page can offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for. In fact 98% of our managers and directors started their careers as a consultant. Potential Recruitment Consultants must be able to demonstrate:
* Strong sales, networking and client development abilities.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
* Strong commercial business acumen Preferably you will hold a higher degree qualification with a track record of either sales, relevant financial services sector or recruitment / search experience.
What's on Offer
We offer a structured development for all our consultants and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre individuals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast-track promotion opportunities on merit of success
- International opportunities
- The opportunity to join a world leading recruitment brand