- An exceptional opportunity for someone looking for a career in recruitment
- We our open to all levels of experience in sales.
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
PageGroup are proud winners of;
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
- Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
- Race at Work Charter Signatory
- Valuable 500 Company
- Disability Confident Employer
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment
- Passion, credibility and drive
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge
What's on Offer
We believe no one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training - we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Recruitment Consultant
- Career Growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
- Global Opportunities - Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible
- Huge Potential Earnings - with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in
- Incentives - reward schemes, gym memberships, work socials and private health care are all part of the package