Recruitment Consultant within Financail Services
Leading Recruitment firm based in the City of London
About Our Client
The Recruitment Consultant sits within our established Financial Services recruitment team based in London City. You will be working with and supported by an experienced and highly motivated recruitment team operating within a proactive and fun working environment. Michael Page financial services and banking undertakes the specialist recruitment of finance, accounting, treasury, risk and banking professionals from entry level through to director level roles.
The role of Recruitment Consultant will be as follows:
Having operated in this area for over 33 years our successful track record is second to none and we represent an impressive client portfolio, including a broad range of companies from global banking businesses to small independent finance companies. The many long-standing clients we work with are testament to our ability to consistently deliver as the recruiter of choice.
You may not realise the relevancy of your current career to recruitment or the amazing rewards that this industry has to offer. Recruitment is a competitive and rewarding career with many challenges and various key skills required to run a successful recruitment business.
The role involves the full end to end recruitment cycle from development of your candidate portfolio through to client placement. Some key elements in the role include:-
* Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client portfolio.
* Developing a network of candidates whilst managing their aspirations and career search.
* Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage (not forgetting the post placement service).
* Focussing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
The Successful Applicant
Based in central London you will be recruiting into the financial services and banking sector and working with various levels of finance professionals. Wherever you have gained your previous experience, as long as you demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales / recruitment environment, then Michael Page can offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for. In fact 98% of our managers and directors started their careers as a consultant. Potential Recruitment Consultants must be able to demonstrate:
* Strong sales, networking and client development abilities.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
* Strong commercial business acumen Preferably you will hold a higher degree qualification with a track record of either sales, relevant financial services sector or recruitment / search experience.
What's on Offer
We offer a structured development for all our consultants and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre individuals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast-track promotion opportunities on merit of success
- International opportunities
- The opportunity to join a world leading recruitment brand