Good office environment
About Our Client
Michael Page are a global recruitment, FTSE 250 business with an excellent market reputation.
We offer market leading training, access to national and international moves, dynamic working and high level of autonomy in the role.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Michael Page you will partner with local businesses with their permanent, temporary and contract vacancies from junior level staff to managers and directors level appointments.
- Developing an understanding of the client's requirements, identifying potential candidates through existing contacts found on the Michael Page candidate data base and utilising other search methods
- Meeting with candidates and assessing their skills
- Following the whole recruitment life cycle on behalf of the client from briefing candidates, setting up interviews, confirming meetings, taking client and candidate feedback, facilitating further meetings and when successful negotiation of offers
- Using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts
- Maintaining current records and personal statistics for review against performance targets
- Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
- Attending recruitment fairs and other events to expand the client base and develop new business
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant will already possess recruitment industry experience, ideally 1-2yrs+ or significant sales experience
- The person will ideally have access to transport for meetings purposes
- Naturally motivated by the incentives of working in a sales environment
- Driven to succeed with the ability to overcome objections
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultant based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area
Salary DOE + package