Working for a FTSE 250 business
Fast progression and promotion opportunities
About Our Client
PageGroup is an international FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. Established in 1976, we recruit for over 25 disciplines through 153 offices across 36 countries worldwide. Michael Page is made up of specialist teams recruiting across not for profit and private sectors. Located in St. Albans, this is a great opportunity to join a flagship business and be part of our ambitious 2019 growth plans.
Michael Page has a successful track record and we represent an impressive client portfolio, including a broad range of companies from global businesses to small independent companies. The many long-standing clients we work with are testament to our ability to consistently deliver as the recruiter of choice.
You may not realise the relevancy of your current career to recruitment or the amazing rewards that this industry has to offer. Recruitment is a competitive and rewarding career with many challenges and various key skills required to run a successful business.
The role involves the full recruitment cycle from development of your candidate portfolio through to client placement. Role criteria includes:
- Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client portfolio.
- Developing a network of candidates whilst managing their aspirations and career search.
- Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer.
The Successful Applicant
Whether you have gained your previous sales or recruitment experience, as long as you can demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales / recruitment environment, then Michael Page can offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for. 98% of our managers and directors started their careers as a consultant.
The potential Recruitment Consultant must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong sales, networking and client development abilities.
- Passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
- Proven resilience and a positive attitude to overcoming challenges.
What's on Offer
- We offer a competitive salary with uncapped bonus potential
- Endless progression and promotion opportunities
- Fun and energetic culture
- Industry renowned training and development