Fantastic opportunity to join highly successful Financial Services recruitement
About Our Client
FTSE 250 global recruitment firm.
This opportunity is based in our Financial Services recruitment division, in the City of London.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking candidates who have either experience in a previous recruitment consultancy or sales roles, or can demonstrate ability and interest in a commercial and client facing role.
Also previous experience working with in a target based business of client facing role very useful. The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant.
What's on Offer
Career enhancing opportunities.