Fantastic career progression, uncapped commission and FTSE 250 benefits
Uncapped earnings with excellent benefits
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our Weybridge office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant & Defence Employer Recognition Scheme - we are building our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of opportunities to support personnel looking to transition out of the forces.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
BITC Gold Award Winner for Gender 2018
Disability Confident Employer (Level 2)
* As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
* Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
* Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
* Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
* Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
* Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
* Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
* Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
* Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated sales or recruitment experience who can hit the ground running in no time.
We require driven, passionate individuals who are looking to make the next important step in their careers in a meritocratic business which will support people returning to work or those who have experienced a change in circumstances. Take a look on our website https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills for more information.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours:
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer in Weybridge.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA