Michael Page offers unrivalled training and development and, unlike other consul
Michael Page is undoubtedly the recruiter of choice for clients and candidates a
About Our Client
PageGroup is an International FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. Established in 1976, we recruit for 25 disciplines through 153 offices across 35 countries worldwide. Located in St. Albans, this is a great opportunity to join a flagship business and be part of our ambitious 2020 growth plans.
Our Marketing business has a successful track record and we represent an impressive client portfolio, including a broad range of companies from global businesses to small independent companies. The many long-standing clients we work with are testament to our ability to consistently deliver as the recruiter of choice.
The role involves the full recruitment cycle from development of your candidate portfolio through to client placement. Role criteria includes:
- Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client portfolio.
- Developing a network of candidates whilst managing their aspirations and career search.
- Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
Wherever you have obtained your previous sales or recruitment experience, as long as you can demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales / recruitment environment, then Michael Page can offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for.
Potential Recruitment Consultants must be able to demonstrate
- Strong sales, networking and client development abilities.
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
- Proven resilience and a positive attitude to overcoming challenges.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary with uncapped bonus potential .
- Excellent benefits including private healthcare, gym discount and cycle to work scheme.
- Endless progression and promotion opportunities.
- A energetic and driven culture.