Progressive sales role in a growing business.
Be part of a collaborative and successful team.
About Our Client
Page Group is a FTSE 250 Recruitment business, headquartered in Weybridge. We employ over 7,500 people in 37 countries and reported a gross profit of over £856m in 2019. Our four core Page Group brands are made up of specialised recruitment teams operating across 25 disciplines from actuarial to technology.
A lot has changed since we set up in 1976 and the Group continues to grow and evolve. What hasn't changed is our commitment to the professional success of our clients, candidates and employees.
Engaging with clients:
* Builds and grows a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
* Develops a client contact strategy and conducts business development calls
* Organises meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
* Maintains and develops existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
* Consults and engages with clients to understand their needs and sells the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
* Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
* Provides appropriate post placement support and contact; seeking feedback and securing testimonials
* Exchanges relevant client information with other disciplines or regions in order to cross-sell
* Networks in industry, sector, specialism and region to become an expert in their market
Engaging with candidates:
* Identifies and attracts potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
* Maintains an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
* Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
* Provides advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
* Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback * Provides post placement support and maintains contact to establish long-term relationships with candidates who may become future clients
Engaging with colleagues:
* Works as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
* Internally networks to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
* Communicates business pipeline to their manager
* Collaboratively identifies high quality PRCs across the business through personal and professional networking
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be looking to start or continue their career within a sales environment with a hunger to continually develop their skills.
Must enjoy working as part of a team and enjoy receiving feedback to help growth in the role.
People that succeed in this business are those that are not afraid of making mistakes, like to have fun and are very resilient.
What's on Offer
Permanent health insurance (through Vitality)
Season ticket loans
Employee assistance plan
My Discounts scheme
Gym membership discounts (50% off Virgin Active)
Charitable giving scheme
23 days holiday not including bank holidays Buy/sell holiday days (up to 3 days)
iPhone Income protection
Taste card Gourmet Society card
Nutmeg ISA Give as you earn
Eye care plan and partner eye care plan