An opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 business based in the heart of London
Clear career progression, ongoing training and performance based rewards
About Our Client
Page Group are a FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy with c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe and we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession.
Our Public Sector team work with incredible clients who are at the forefront of current UK decision making. This role would suit an individual who has a genuine interest in consulting on current market trends, providing solutions to ever changing demands and building relationship with key decision makers in some of the most influential organisations in the UK.
The key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with senior external stakeholders in order to understand current market trends
- Designing and delivering an effective marketing strategy to attract the best talent in your market
- Delivering a well thought out business development strategy in order to generate pipeline of work
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous sales experience strongly preferred
- Driven by targets and/or a sales based bonus culture
- An ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Hard-working, determined and enthusiastic.
- You must enjoy talking to people and be comfortable with it, face to face and over the phone.
- An interest in consulting on current market trends
What's on Offer
- A competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Flexible working policy
- An excellent team culture