- Fantastic new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant
- Joining Michael Page - a leading FTSE 250 recruitment organisation
About Our Client
Page Group are a leading FTSE 250 recruitment organisation.
- Builds and grows a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Maintains and develops existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
- Consults and engages with clients to understand their needs and sells the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
- Provides appropriate post placement support and contact; seeking feedback and securing testimonials
- Identifies and attracts potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Maintains an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
- Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provides advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
- Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
- Provides post placement support and maintains contact to establish long-term relationships with candidates who may become future clients
- Works as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
- Incredibly self motivated, resilient and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate teams.
- Fantastic project management skills.
- Highly organised.
- A self starter, with the ability to hit the ground running.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and approach to tasks.
What's on Offer
- London based - flexible and hybrid working.
- Team activities out of office.
- Fantastic benefits and perks.
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2205