- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development programme
About Our Client
PageGroup are one of the leading specialist Recruitment agencies operating in the UK (and Globally!) and we are looking to hire experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our family.
So, as a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup what can we offer you?
- Competitive base salaries reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Market-leading training
- Completely flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office (with laptop & mobile supplied by us)
- Industry leading maternity & paternity policies
- A truly inclusive work place - We hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades!
- Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
As 360 Recruitment Consultants here at PageGroup, we aim to make the right placements first time. You will be allocated a sector of the market to build and manage, and build crucial relationships with both clients and candidates within that market.
A bit more about the role -
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients, as well as conducting business development calls to win new business
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Negotiating charge rates with clients
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
What do we look for in our Experienced Recruitment Consultants?
We are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to further grow their careers in recruitment. In all of our consultants we look for the following -
- At least 12-18 months demonstrated 360 recruitment experience
- Capable of building great rapport
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career with PageGroup
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Can work individually, but also loves to be part of a successful team
What's on Offer
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.