- Market leading recruitment team and business - recognised industry wide
- Great earning potential and career development
About Our Client
PageGroup changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Page Group now employs over 7,500 people in 37 countries and reported a gross profit of over £610m in 2020. The four core PageGroup brands are made up of specialised recruitment teams that operate across 25 disciplines including Manufacturing (Procurement & Supply Chain and Engineering & Manufacturing).
A lot has changed since we set up in 1976 and the Group continues to grow and evolve in order to deliver specialised sector experience, market knowledge and a consultative approach to recruitment. One thing that remains unchanged is the PageGroup commitment to the professional success of its clients, candidates and employees. The company values of passion, determination, work as a team, enjoy what we do and make a difference, are as evident now as they've ever been. The PageGroup team look forward to working for your future.
The Manufacturing Ops Hub are based in Yorkshire and deliver effective and efficient recruitment services to Manufacturing businesses across the North of England. The team is comprised of sector and job type specialists making customer service and management, the focus of what we do. Currently a team of 10, looking to add another 5 people before the end of the year due to market opportunity and current success. One of the most collaborative, driven and highly energised teams you could join.
In your role as Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert across a particular area, defined by sector, location and job types. The activities you'll be responsible for, but not limited to, include:
- Managing your candidate relationships (calling and meeting with regularity); these include existing but also new relationships from job applications, referrals and job boards/LinkedIn
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process from picking a job up, to advertising, sourcing, facilitating interviews and offer management
- Managing client relationships (existing and new), seeking to develop and improve partnerships
- Updating the CRM to ensure effective marketing and contact with relevant customers This is a proactive role that requires you to connect and collaborate with as many customers as possible, building new relationships whilst maintaining and improving existing ones.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- Motivation to learn/develop and improve your skills
- Determination to be successful (earning and/or progression)
- Desire to achieve targets and be your bestIn addition, our team values: honesty, trust, delivery and bravery so if you want to be part of a winning team that is focused on continuously improving and striving to do better as individuals and a collective, get in touch today.
What's on Offer
- £competitive salary - we're hiring at various levels so will consider any salary requirements based on your experience to date.
- Agile working (home and office)
- Best in class parental leave
- 25 days hol + stat
- life insurance
- Benefits including buying/selling holiday etc.
Without sounding too Cliche, there is a Page for everyone. If you're unsure whether this role is right but want to talk further, please get in touch.