- Recruitment Consultant for a high performing Finance desk
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
About Our Client
Michael Page Financial Services is a sector leading recruitment brand with a track record of developing the best recruitment professionals in the market.
Our team has welcomed several new starters in the last 12 months which has enabled us to continue our success servicing the leading financial services firms in London.
Over 85% of our Director population joined at Consultant level, we look forward to welcoming a new generation of future leaders this year.
The Recruitment Consultant based in London will focus on the below responsibilities:
- Research - candidate resourcing across job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other platforms available
- Calling clients and candidates and establishing their needs
- Business development - cold calling and networking to bring on your own accounts you will personally manage
- Account management - for existing accounts Michael Page already works with
- Referrals - referring work across the business (and being rewarded for doing so!)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant candidate will have:
- A university degree (this is a preference, NOT a necessity)
- Strong commercial acumen (some experience in a Sales environment would be a plus)
- Team mentality
- Professional phone manner
- Resilience (this is key)
What's on Offer
This is a permanent Recruitment Consultant role based in the City of London. We do offer flexible working (2 / 3 days in the office per week) but being office based is recommended for the first few months in order to learn quickly and efficiently. We will offer a basic salary dependent on experience as well as quarterly bonuses and a competitive benefits package.