- Tier 1 training & development provided
- Excellent career progression and the opportunity to earn uncapped bonuses
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
We have have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
We are currently recruiting within our HR, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance teams.
As a new Recruitment Consultant for PageGroup your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance.
- Very relationship driven, with candidates and clients.
- Business Development (although there is no such thing as a "cold" call).
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant candidate will have:
- A university degree (this is a preference, NOT a necessity).
- Strong commercial acumen - ideally 12 months within a recruitment/resourcing role OR 24 months within any direct sales based position.
- Team mentality.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Professional phone manner.
- Resilience (this is key).
What's on Offer
This is a genuinely great opportunity to join a well established, well organised and successful recruitment business. There are huge opportunities for career progression, international relocation, training & development as well to earn excellent bonuses.
Your home office will be Weybridge. There is flexibility to work from home.
Salary: £23,000-£40,000 based on experience + an uncapped bonus earning potential (quarterly).
- Generous holiday entitlement with the ability to buy more.
- Opportunity to join a group pension scheme
- Vitality membership (private health care)
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable giving scheme
- Gym membership discounts
PageGroup are proud winners of:
- Clear Assured Gold Status
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
- FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
- Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
- Race at Work Signatory
- Valuable 500 Company
- Disability Confident Employer