- Global recruitment consultancy business
- Excellent opportunities for progression, bonuses and rewards
About Our Client
Michael Page are a FTSE listed, global consultancy business that acknowledges that people are central to its success. We are a business that thrives on collaboration and continues to evolve and grow through our customer first ethos.
Our Manufacturing and Engineering/Procurement and Supply Chain disciplines are very successful and well-established! We are now looking for strong talent to bolster our market leading teams in Leeds.
Due to the name above the door and the best customer reviews out there in the market, you will be joining a business who commands themselves in the market exceptionally well. We are interested in talking with experiences Sales / Recruitment Consultants but can also coach and mentor graduates to super slick sellers within 6 months.
Recruitment Consultant's are responsible for managing client relationships and will own the full recruitment process, from candidate attraction through to offer management. You will manage and develop existing accounts, whilst developing new business through being a subject matter expert in your area.
This role is all about people; you will change lives for the better by helping candidates to find a job they love, and by finding great people for your clients. You will become a consultant in every respect; managing expectations and helping to shape what people want/need.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Desire to be successful
- Proactive/Self Starter
- Resilient and driven
- Strive to be better
- Commercially astute
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales would be preferable
- Experience of recruiting into engineering, manufacturing, procurement or supply chain (or another technical discipline) would be an advantage
What's on Offer
We are recruiting people at various levels within our manufacturing team and would consider all levels of experience. If you would like to join a high performing team that is in growth and add value, get in touch to find out more.
- £competitive salary based on experience + industry leading benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Regular incentives for holidays and fine dining experiences
- Non-stop progression through impactful coaching and development plans
- Ability to work alongside some of the best in industry
- Exceptional training and development
- Incentives and initiatives to keep you rewarded for your hard work
- Dynamic and flexible working policy
- Dress for your day (whether it be casual or formal)
- Career progression