Recruitment Marketing Manager
Working for an international business
Working for one of the largest financial organisations
About Our Client
Our client are one of the largest banking and financial services institutions with global offices. This role is based in London.
- Develop a strategy according to the specified hiring plan and understand how the talent communities can support these.
- Manage and maximise all routes to the talent pool; live requisitions, applications, CV databases etc.
- Ensure conversion between attraction campaigns
- Reporting and analysis; talent pool, engagement, conversions and performance.
- Work alongside brand and communication teams to create on brand content to implement across all communities
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the sourcing and delivery teams
The Successful Applicant
Expert knowledge of managing talent communities.
Ability to identify hard to find skills, use attraction campaigns to gain interest and 'keep warm' strategies to ensure candidates are ready and waiting to make an application once roles are made available
Ability to analyse data in order to identify trends and ascertain performance
Working knowledge of recruitment and sourcing technology systems (ATS Taleo, Avature) is desirable
Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style for audience and platform.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and career development