Recruitment Partner (experienced Hires)
About Our Client
This is a large, established, global client based in Birmingham with an exemplary reputation.
As Recruitment Partner for experienced hires you will work with an experienced team, providing end to end recruitment including planning & delivery, sourcing, candidate management and maintanence of data. Key areas of accountability and responsibility include:
- Working with Leaders and Resourcing to understand and predict current and future demand, agreeing a delivery plan.
- Working closely with brand & attraction counterparts to deliver innovative sourcing solutions tailored to target markets.
- Candidate management focusing on delivery of an exceptional candidate experience.
- Working closely with recruitment branding to understand the EVP, ensuring a clear message to market and acting as an ambassador for the Business.
- Managing the end to end requisition process from briefing, job profile creation, sourcing strategy etc as well as producing an action plan.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have in-house recruitment experience and ideally some experince of recruiting within IT and managing volume campaigns.
Exemplary customer service and senior stakeholder management skills are key as well as the ability to plan, prioritise and manage a demanding workload. You must also be commercially minded, with a proactive approach and the ability to influence and persuade, acting as a subject matter expert.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 per annum