- To join one of the countries largest Housing Associations
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Housing Associations in the Country and a leading member of the G15, with an impressive pipeline and looking to expand even further throughout 2022.
As Regeneration Manager, you'll be tasked to:
- Managing major estate renewal and regeneration projects to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation, focusing on programme and budget management, including value optimisation and quality
- Provide leadership to the project team, including external consultants, and mentoring/managing Project Managers within the team
- Line managing a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering both the technical and resident management aspects of complex regeneration schemes
- Provide specialist expertise in master planning, planning, valuations, financial appraisal, resident engagement and site constraints in conjunction with approved consultants
- Instruct consultants to prepare financial appraisals for development schemes, scrutinise through the application of our own financial models and identify ways in which to optimise value
- Advise senior managers and make recommendations on strategies to deliver project objectives
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for Regeneration specialists who are:
- Commercially astute with experience of complex negotiations and creative problem solving
- Ability to lead and manage large, complex and politically sensitive projects that require a multidisciplinary approach and that hold significant reputational and financial risk for the organisation
- Knowledge of the Housing Sector
- Highly developed project management skills applied within a planning and development background
- Good knowledge and experience of regeneration and/or residential property development
- Degree level qualification in property related discipline and appropriate professional qualifications (e.g. RICS, RTPI, RIBA) are desirable
What's on Offer
- Salary: Highly competitive salary
- Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. They offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Well done! With their colleague recognition programme you will know when you've done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. Excellent Academy, their innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- Here for you: Their employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. They can offer you a career break after 3 years' continuous service.