Regional Account Manager
Join a hugely successful and expanding company with endless opportunity
Provide the right individual with an exciting new challenge
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing manufacturer looking for a charismatic individual to become a Regional Account Manager for their team
- Able to determine customer's needs and develop/execute routine and semi-routine sales and distribution strategy to meet the customer's needs and company profitability
- Able to positively influence customers towards accomplishing their contractual commitments.
- Able to sell within all company pricing, promotions and P&L expectations to achieve plan and customer requirements
- Ability to identify business development opportunities and turn them into tangible, profitable and executable sales
- Demonstrates ingenuity in generating and implementing realistic solutions
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years+ of relevant consumer packaged goods business development experience in relevant trade channels to include identification
- Ability to open up new business and maintain and grow existing customers to achieve goals.
- Proven Sales experience within a wholesale automotive, hardware, industrial, and/or relevant channels is preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiating skills in a direct or indirect technical sales capacity.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £33,000
- Company Car
- Generous bonus
- Fantastic career progression