Regional Account Manager
Leading supplier of home textiles
Well respected brand with indsustry leading, people focused culture
About Our Client
As a leading supplier of home textiles, the business boast an unrivalled reputation in their respective sector with an impressive portfolio of both branded, and private label products. They supply all main retailers as well as independent stores, and pride themselves on their family feel culture and excellent working environment.
They are now looking to add a Regional Account Manager to their successful sales team.
As Regional Account Manager, you will cover the West Midlands (south/west Midlands) and the South West, with some parts of South Wales. You will be responsible for managing existing customers which include national retailers as well as bespoke independents. You will also be tasked with growing business in your region.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Book appointments.
· Securing new business.
· Participates in trade shows/conventions.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
· Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· Gathering market and customer information.
· Manage accounts and know the Company strategy for each customer.
· Protect and improve customer relationships.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application of the Regional Sales Manager role, it is essential you have sold a non food, FMCG product into retailers an/or independents. If you have come from a textiles background this will be a huge advantage but not a necessity. You must be based on patch otherwise your application will not be considered.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits.