- Market Leading Brand
- Opportunity for Progression and Development
About Our Client
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a market leading parcels business.
The Regional Delivery Manager in Cornwall will be responsible for...
- Continuous Improvement using key reports and MI to drive service improvement with self-employed and SE+ couriers in the final mile of the parcel journey.
- Measuring and driving improvement across a number of performance measures including Speed of Service, Standard, Next Day, Next Director, Collections, C2C, Claims / Enquiries and End of Life that ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Keeping enquiries to a minimum by driving an exceptional customer experience through successful courier engagement, communication and retention.
- Capacity Management, namely ensuring the successful coverage of rounds through the interviewing, selecting and onboarding of couriers.
- Building up courier and round coverage to minimise business risk and ensure that all requirements are continually met.
- Motivating and engaging self-employed couriers to ensure a high standard of customer service between the courier and end customer that will improve overall customer and client satisfaction.
- Cost leadership and driving financial control through cost control of courier fees and ad-hoc payments and asset management.
- Ensure the timely resolution of customer concerns by working with self-employed couriers and customer service agents to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the delivery unit to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to both couriers and customers.
- Ensuring safe Health and Safety practices are in place and any failure to adhere to Code of Conduct is identified and resolved in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Delivery Manager must have...
- Previous experience within the parcels industry highly desirable
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solutions
- Current UK Driving License
- Previous experience motivating and training employees
- Customer Focused Approach
- Excellent influencing skills within and external to the organisation
- Takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £30,450 depending on experience
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday