Regional Director Major Projects & Infrastructure
Market Leaders - Capital Equipment
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised global market leader in the sale and service of capital equipment to construction and built environment sectors. The UK Business has attained considerable growth and success in recent years underpinned by an enviable portfolio of high profile clients and projects. The Infrastructure and Major Projects business is a key division in the UK operation and global portfolio and generates revenues in excess of £70m where projects include Airports, Railway and Underground stations and some of London's most iconic and world renowned buildings and landmarks. This business is entering an exciting phase in their development resulting in the need to appoint a Regional Director to manage this high profile Infrastructure and Major Projects Division
Reporting to the UK Managing Director the Regional Director will be accountability for the overall management and leadership for division to extract most value from the market. Lead the team to achieve the strategic, operational and financial targets.
- Provide direction and leadership for the region creating and maintaining a high performing business.
- Overseeing the day to day business operations whilst taking full responsibility for P&L of the division
- Take a lead role in developing and managing relationships with key clients whilst overseeing all major bids and tenders
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at unit management team level to develop and implement a business strategy that aligns with the area/global organisation
- Develop a team of high competence whilst ensuring the business attracts, develops and retains talent
- Analyse and monitor markets and customer needs to ensure the business maximise commercial opportunities at a regional and global level
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success gained in senior operational leadership roles with international organisations that supply and service capital equipment to the construction and built environment sectors. You will have good mix of strategic and operational management experience and be accustomed to managing large field based teams. Of equal importance are exceptional leadership skills coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will ensure you will have a significant impact in this growth business.
What's on Offer