- Opportunity to work for a telecommunications infrastructure business.
- Knowledge and experience of landlord and tenant legislation.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading mobile infrastructure services company in the UK.
The role will require you to take on general responsibilities of a Property & Estates manager including, managing external contractors, instructing agents and solicitors, dealing with site related issues (e.g. maintenance, access restrictions, breaches).
Key Responsibilities include:
- To proactively manage the client's partners, negotiating market rent reviews on sites to minimise the financial impact of new deals.
- To prepare business cases to support Acquisitions, Disposals, etc.
- To maximise the cost savings / avoidance and benefit for the business.
- Manage the negotiations with Landlords for improved /altered site rights whilst maintaining full compliance with statutory requirements relating to landlord and tenant legislation and telecommunications legislation.
- Manage work within the client's guidelines which includes rent reviews, lease renewals and other defined objectives within the team.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets the client's obligations to their customers.
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience within practical estate property management.
Previous experience using /amending /negotiating legal documentation including the preparation of written instructions to Solicitors/Legal Executives.
Understanding of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 and the New Electronic Communications Code 2017
Knowledge and experience of Law of Property, including landlord and tenant legislation (1954 Act in particular), rating, planning and telecommunications legislation (particularly Code Powers)
BSc or higher in a property related field e.g. BSc Estate Management. Or equivalent vocational experience gained through surveying background with property experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive annual salary on offer.
Discretionary bonus on offer.
Flexible working on offer.