- Regional Facilities Manager - 12 Month FTC
- West Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a public sector organisation.
The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of 30+ sites and a large team of in house staff who deliver both hard and soft services across the region.
On a day to day basis you will need to build and maintain relationships with a number of stakeholders across your portfolio whilst overseeing the effective delivery of both hard and soft services at their sites. This will be delivered via both internal delivery teams and third party contractors of which you will need to manage all aspects of. You will need to ensure that all services are delivered in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
A stringent compliance regime will need to be adhered to and you will hold direct responsibility for ensuring that all buildings are maintained to legislative compliance standards.
Performance culture is an important aspect of your role and you will need to drive a culture where collaboration and accountability are central to how your team operates.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role applicants will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years in a management level role
- Managed the delivery of hard and soft services across a portfolio of multiple sites
- Managed a team in excess of 30 people
- Live in or around the West Midlands region and be available to travel throughout the region
- Have a full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Be available for employment on 12 month fixed term contract basis
What's on Offer
A salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits is on offer.
Please note that this role will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.