Regional Facilities Manager
Multi-site mobile role
About Our Client
Our client is a global construction and support service company, specialising in providing facilities management service. They are currently seeking an experienced mobile facilities manager to oversee 6 sites in Brighton/Portsmouth
- Overseeing circa 6 sites
- Responsible for the collation of Key Performance Indicators relating to the site
- Direct responsibility for the profitability for each site
- Performance management - ensure effective communication of contractual KPI's across the FM team, monitor and take action when needed.
- Budget management
- Manage Business continuity plan
- Point of contact for health and safety related issue- ensure all sites adhere to the highest health and safety standard
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key customer contacts .
- Keep up to date with current HSE legislation, allocating HSE responsibility and accountability
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years+ Facilities management experience.
- Essential - must be able to drive to different sites
Essential - Experience overseeing multi-sites
Essential- Performance and team management experience.
Essential- Experience managing a large multi-disciplined workforce
- Essential - Technical/ hard servce knowledge
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Company car/car allowance