- Regional Facilities Manager required to join a leading education & care provider
- Excellent salary + benefits
About Our Client
A privately owned education & care provider are looking to appoint a Regional Facilities Manager to oversee a mixed portfolio of properties across the Midlands, South East & Wales.
Reporting directly into the Head of Property you will be responsible for overseeing total FM for their varied portfolio of properties across the Midlands, South West & Wales ensuring they are kept well maintained, compliant, clean, safe & secure.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing maintenance, security, housekeeping, grounds maintenance etc
- Managing budgets
- Appointing & Managing external contractors
- Overseeing the helpdesk / CAFM systems
- Managing a small team of Facilities staff
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working within a Senior FM role ideally within the education / care sector
- Excellent knowledge of hard & soft services
- Appointing & Managing direct employees and external contractors
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- IOSH / NEBOSH Health & Safety
What's on Offer
- Salary of £65,000 per anum
- Holiday Allowance of 25 Days per year, plus bank/public holidays.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to a benefits package including discounts to major national retailers and restaurants.