Regional Finance Director - North West
Listed Market Leader
About Our Client
My client is household name and FTSE listed. They have a strong balance sheet and a high quality leadership team. There are significant career opportunities for dynamic individuals with a commercial mindset.
Reporting to the Regional MD with sponsorship from the Group CFO, you will have full P&L responsibility for a high profile and highly profitable region with a turnover into the hundreds of millions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full P&L ownership, accurate financial control, budgeting, business analysis and financial forecasting, including 5 year planning, for the region.
- Provide insightful finance analysis and management information to the regional board including reviewing performance measures to drive accelerated revenue growth
- Motivate and manage a regional finance team, with responsibility for hiring decisions, training and development and appraisals of this team.
- Lead and manage the forecast process across the business - monthly sales forecast, quarterly business reviews and annual long-term sales forecast.
- Ensure that regional finance and accounting requirements are accurately and efficiently carried out in accordance with group requirements and within set deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant, (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a strong academic profile and top class degree from a leading university
- Broad finance leadership experience, who has ideally operated in a senior finance role within a business unit / division of a larger group.
- Either a proven Finance Director or someone who has this as the next natural step in their career.
- Excellent business partnering skills, with a commercial mind-set and the ability to build a close relationship with a Managing Director
- Excellent experience in leading and motivating teams
- Able to handle multiple priorities and critical decision making within tight time constraints
- First class communication and presentational skills, who can gain credibility across the group
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + car allowance + excellent bonus + full benefits.