Regional Finance Director - North Yorkshire
Regional Finance Director
About Our Client
My client is a well respected and forward thinking construction group, with a strong brand and impressive balance sheet. They have an enviable reputation for employee retention and career development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full P&L ownership for a significant business, working closely with the local Board.
- Commercial analysis and business partnering to the Managing Director and operational teams, to improve strategic decision making.
- Responsibility for managing, training and developing the finance team.
- Rigorous Financial Control being proactive in resolving any accounting related issues.
- FP&A, budgeting, forecasting and 5 year planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and undergraduate.
- Strong technical Financial Control skills, who has ideally operated in a business partnering role.
- Previous experience in a medium to large company where they have managed complexity and worked in a matrix structure.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship builder, who can influence and be credible at all levels.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + car allowance + excellent bonus + full benefits.