- Opportunity to be part of the regional leadership team leading the land strategy
- To work in one of the most active markets on diverse residential projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading residential developers in the UK with a focus on affordable housing and building communities that truly support the surrounding region.
The business works in partnership with local authorities, housing associations and organisations looking to develop and redeveloping communities in the North East.
The Land Director is a key role for the business where you are responsible for the strategic planning of the business.
This is a leadership position which will require an individual who can lead from the front and develop both the team and the overall long term plans for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new land opportunities
- Working in partnership with the MD and other directors to create a land plan that ties in with build targets for the business
- Develop the existing team and up skill their expertise.
- Recruit and develop new members of the team
- Be an active leader and part of the senior leadership team leading the growth and strategy
- Present land opportunities to the MD and CEO on a regular basis
- Represent the company promoting the company values and developments in the communities it serves
There is flexibility on where you work from, A good network in the north UK will be required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Land Director will know the Northern land market holding relationships across the region.
They will have the drive and adaptability to work with multiple partners and able to uncover opportunities creating a strong pipeline for the business.
We are looking for leaders who have in land and individuals who have the drive to become the next MD in a business.
Expertise in developing teams and driving a strategic approach to their role will be a key aspect to the role.
The position has flexibility on where they are based but a good knowledge of the north and North East would be preferred.
What's on Offer
A market leading salary and 100% bonus structure is on offer.
Ability to work flexibly and the opportunity to make a difference.