Regional Manager - Construction Recruitment
A highly regarded recruitment company within the construction sector
Regional Manager to manage their partner relationships across the South East
About Our Client
Our client specialises in providing resource and labour services to the construction sector. They have 3 offices across the UK and are looking for a Regional Manager to help build and develop their team in the South East.
The Regional Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the companies relationships with their key/PSL clients within the construction sector.
- Utilise their knowledge of the space and networking capabilities to help bring on board new clients.
- Negotiate and secure partnership agreement.
- Build and manage a small team of resourcers to support their role.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media presence.
- Manage and maintain the CRM database.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Manager should have the following skillset/experience:
- A strong knowledge of the construction sector - ideally from either an account management or recruitment background.
- A track record in building teams, training, and developing talent.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to develop new business whilst also managing key client relationships.
- Good experience in a client facing, commercial role.
- The role will require travelling across the South East so a full, valid, UK driving license is required.
What's on Offer
Basic salary circa £40,000 - £50,000 with some flexibility depending on experience
Company car or car allowance
Performance related bonus scheme