opportunities to progress and develop your skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading distributor of specialist building products in Europe, with strong positions in its three core product areas of Insulation and Interiors, Roofing and Exteriors and Air Handling. As a company they have grown from a single site insulation distribution business into a multinational specialist distribution business operating in three different market sectors.
The strategy focuses on three strategic levers - Customer Service, Customer Value and Operational Efficiency, supported by investment in IT, data and capability across the business.
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for;
- Most importantly you will be responsible for influencing and managing change of operations
- Managing the Branch Managers, growth profit of the Branch's and all KPI's
- Leadership for the Branch Managers/Directors and Supply Chain managers, communicating a clear direction and generating a strong desire to achieve.
- Health and safety
- Stock management
- Recruit, develop, retain, appropriately reward and recognise the achievements of talented branch managers and key branch staff members who are able to drive the business forward within their area of responsibility, coaching them to achieve their business objectives without undue reference to the Job Holder.
- Reviews and prformance
- Customer service
- Financial performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Manager will have the following;
- A proven track record of Sales delivery, operations excellence and Profit Management expertise.
- Capable of Strategic thinking and effective implementation to grow the business.
- A charismatic Leader, with strong Communication and Coaching skills
- Proven influencing ability and the strength to challenge and manage change.
- Personally well Organised, a good Planner with structured Problem Solving and Decision Making ability
- Pragmatic and Resilient
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Up to 25% bonus
- Company car