- 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Supporting growth and driving brand awareness
- Remote based opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a global technology business with offices in Berkshire, although they will look at remote UK based candidates for this 12 month FTC.
As the Regional Marketing Manager - 12m FTC you will:
- Support growth, drive brand awareness and create great experiences for customers and prospects cross EMEA
- Partner with the business management and sales teams in order to meet revenue targets
- Translate the company's business objectives, market opportunities and portfolio offerings into formal, integrated marketing plans
- Understand needs, market trends and the competitive landscape to develop effective messaging
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, with a digital first strategy that generates MQLs
- Oversee launch planning for new product offerings
- Work with the wider marketing team to create effective assets and content for web, campaigns and sales enablement.
The Successful Applicant
As the Regional Marketing Manager - 12m FTC you will have:
- Demonstrable experience leading go-to-market planning
- Proven track record in B2B technology
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven track record of working cross-functionally
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to translate data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Remote role or offices within Berkshire can be used.