- An established leading organisation
- Great opportunity to progress in a well established organisation
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading organisations specialising in parcels and has built a reputation for reliability and quality of service over the last 25 years.
The key responsibilities for the Regional Operations Manager based in Manchester will be:
- Ensure the smooth running of daily depot operations across the region through planning, control, and performance.
- Oversee the regional operation quality, sustaining high levels of Right First-Time actions within functions of fulfilment to exceed operational & customer demands.
- Identify areas for development and growth within the business.
- Set strategies to improve the quality within the region.
- Monitor the effectiveness of operational processes & drive continuous improvement.
- Set all reporting lines training, role objectives, measures & targets, measure effectiveness & take appropriate actions.
- Undertake performance management actions & disciplinary proceedings, where needed.
- Regional recruitment & performance management of all direct reports.
- Monitor & control all regional depot processes are up to date daily, formalise recovery plans were required to maintain customer impacting services are delivered in line with business offering & timescales.
- Monitor regional depots productivity, timeliness & activities, ensure the systems are up to date daily.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skillset.
- Extensive logistics background
- Have experiencing in managing multiple sites
- Experience in Parcels
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be a forward thinker and have good problem solving skills
What's on Offer
A great salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits, working a Monday - Friday days!!