Regional Quality Director
An excellent opportunity to join a global, market leading manufacturer
A newly created Regional Quality Director brief
About Our Client
Part of a globally renowned group with a presence in over 40 countries and over 10,000 employees, my client has a reputation as a market leader and innovator across its extensive building products range. With nearly 100 years of manufacturing experience, they remain determined to stay ahead of the competition by continually exceeding the expectations of a demanding customer base.
As Regional Quality Director you will take overall responsibility and leadership of the Quality function for all UK and North European Operations. You will drive the Groups Quality Initiative to bring the quality systems and policies across your region into compliance with quality system requirements and reduce the number of customer complaints and increase customer satisfaction.
As Regional Quality Director you will mentor and coaches employees in the adherence to Quality Management systems whilst developing and implementing a quality assurance system to ensure the conformity of the products to Group standards.
You will be expected to drive the process of continuous quality improvement whilst defining, maintaining and improving technical and process standards within each operation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience of leading a Quality function
- Experience of looking after multiple sites (experience of European responsibility would be advantageous)
- Ideally educated to a degree level, preferable within Engineering
- Knowledge of developing and implementing QMS
- Experience in using IT quality systems
- Experience of working in a high volume/fast processing environment
- Ability to take leadership and show strategic / innovative thinking
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a constructive manner
What's on Offer
Excellent Director level salary and benefits package reflective of the size and responsibility of the role.