Regional Sales Consultant
Market leader in multi- service corporate products and services.
West Midlands - Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, blue chip business who operate in 28 countries and offer fantastic career progression. They specialise in textile, hygiene and facility solutions across a variety of industries including food manufacturing,healthcare, automotive, catering, engineering and education.
This role will focus on the carehomes sector of the business providing solutions to Regional / National Accounts.
As the Regional Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing Regional & National accounts:
- Generate New business within the Carehome Sector
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Sales Manager
- Successful delivery of presentations to existing customers in order to grow business.
- Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions.
- Give structured feedback to marketing and the Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
- Negotiate prices in order to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the company remains competitive.
- Maintain proactive contact with customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Manage time effectively to achieve an optimum level of performance.
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base.
- Update information onto the CRM system daily.
- Create customised proposals as required
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly reports for sales v target for the Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Sales Consultant is a brilliant opportunity for someone currently at account manager/ Field Sales Executive level to progress within a global business. The role will be providing market leading solutions for Carehome clients.
- Previous Account Management experience is essential.
- A self motivated attitude with the desire and determination to succeed.
- Account Management experience within the Carehome sector is preffered.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, a solution seller is preffered.
- The ability to liaise at all levels, both within the company and with external organisations.
- A full driving licence with the ability to travel on a regular basis.
You must be based on patch within the Midlands and ideally commutable to the Birmingham area to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer for the Healthcare Regional Sales Consultant position:
- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Excellent quarterly bonus
- Company car