Regional Sales Manager - Northern Europe
Strategic sales position involving complex projects.
Exciting well defined role with trajectory platform to grow from
About Our Client
Established 100 years. Leading in industrial cooling, HVAC and all systems affiliated. A complex engineering solution provider that design,manufacture, install and commission.
Corporate organisation with a global reach delivering to their customers new build projects and after-sales support.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic planning for the region, aligning with the overall business strategy for the wider EMEA region
- Business development within the region.
- Channel partner goal setting, coaching and performance management. Individual sub-territory strategy creation and growth planning.
- Investigate and determine growth opportunities through new territory, market or product penetration.
- Build, frequently interact with, and manage key client and representative relationships within the region, building multi-level stake-holder relationships that will help drive profitable sustainable growth.
- Responsibility for regional approvals, covering technical and commercial terms and bid strategies. Negotiation of technical and commercial terms with end clients.
- Identify and coordinate with central marketing support on a marketing strategy, planning trade shows, seminars or other industry events.
- Drive customer satisfaction throughout the region.
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Sales Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably a technical degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working with added value resellers in a technically led large project based sales environment.
- Proven track record in delivering on large technically complex high value projects ideally within heating and cooling or generators, power, controls, heat exchangers, pumps and/or general industrial specification sales.
- Track record managing international channel partners and agents, preferably in a similar territory.
- Ability to demonstrate multiple stakeholder engagement/influence across a complicated business landscape.
What's on Offer
Competitive and attractive package