Regional Sales Manager
Leading workplace solutions provider in the UK and Europe.
Must have a background in field sales management.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading workplace solutions provider with an established reputation across the UK and Europe.
As Regional Sales Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Lead and develop a team of Regional Sales Consultants in line with existing performance review processes and business objectives.
- Ownership for the development of the business across the South West and South Wales regions.
- Achieve new business and revenue targets across the territory.
- Build strong relationships with key individuals in key accounts for the business.
- Ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of leading and motivating a field-based sales team.
- Track record of achieving sales targets within a fast-paced sales environment.A strategic thinker with good business acumen.
- People person, able to influence people at all levels.
- Commercial awareness and excellent negotiations skills.
- The position is a field-based role and you can be based anywhere within the South West and South Wales region.
What's on Offer
A basic salary between £55,000 and £60,000 (DOE), also included in the package is a company car and bonus scheme.