Regional Sales Manager
Must have a demonstrable track record of managing a field sales team.
Global services provider.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading services provider with an established reputation across the UK and Europe. They are able to offer a variety of services which range from Washroom to PPE/Workwear.
As Regional Sales Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Lead and develop a team of Regional Sales Consultants in line with existing performance review processes and business objectives.
- Ownership for the development of the business across the South West and South Wales regions.
- Achieve new business and revenue targets across the territory.
- Build strong relationships with key individuals in key accounts for the business.
- Ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of leading and motivating a field-based sales team.
- Track record of achieving sales targets within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Previous background selling a service is desirable.
- A strategic thinker with good business acumen.
- People person, able to influence people at all levels.
- Commercial awareness and excellent negotiations skills.
- The position is a field based role and you can be based anywhere within the South West and South Wales region. I will also look at candidates towards the midlands.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary up to £52,000
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance