- 12 month day rate role outside IR35
- Long term opportunity with flexible working with reputable business
About Our Client
My client has their centre of excellence based in Maidenhead, and is a multinational household brand name.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Implementing, testing, and documenting systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Provide systems support to both regional as well as local finance users and work in close contact with the global developers.
- Managing Anaplan planning system and supporting users from a systems perspective
- Ensuring data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Being a member of the global team of analysts working on testing various parts of Anaplan as part of the migration to the new planning system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with a passion for systems
- Have a passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis
- Be knowledgeable of Anaplan, and experience with TM1 is also desirable
- Have an ability to simplify complex ideas to key stakeholders
- Have good problem solving skills, be proactive, and experience driving projects through to completion.
What's on Offer
This role is offering:
- A 12 month day rate role with hybrid working (2/3 days in the office)
- Circa £450 per day via limited company
- Scope to work closely with the FP&A CoE Commercial Team, and end users across the EMEA region